Do you love collaborating with inspired, entrepreneurial colleagues? Do want to see your ideas come to life in a rewarding career?
Working at SKTA Innopartners means more than a comprehensive benefits package and competitive rates. You’ll work with the area’s top talent and enjoy membership at our free onsite gym, receive fully paid insurance policies and be exposed to a variety of community events.
SKTA Innopartners knows that a company can only be as forward thinking as its people. We do what it takes to keep our employees happy, healthy and productive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• 401k Savings Plan and company match
• Flexible Spending Account
• Free on-site Fitness Center
• Holiday, Vacation & Sick Pay
• Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
• Life & AD&D Insurance (100% company paid)
• Business Travel Insurance
The role of Sr. Director of Business Development is a senior technical role within the InnoPartners team at SK Telecom Americas. InnoPartners is a strategic seed fund/incubator for early stage core technology startups in the field of IoT, smart devices/cars, cyber security, datacenter/cloud, e-commerce, next generation wireless, etc. Reporting to the Vice President of InnoPartners, the Director of Business Development is expected to have in-depth knowledge of latest technology trends and be able to assess the viability/feasibility of the proposed technology of startups. In this high-impact position you’ll be on the front lines of helping to source new leads, evaluate pitches, and develop the investment deck. You’ll be responsible for recruiting, not only entrepreneurs and startups, but also the strategic partners and experts we use to support our deal flow. The candidate must also be able to conduct research on the future trend and set new investment focus area. The candidate must be resourceful and well-connected in the Silicon Valley VC and Entrepreneur community.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Evaluate technical & business feasibility of startup’s business proposal
· Conduct research on innovation trends and recommend next investment focus areas
· Lead technical due diligence and deal flow for the investments to startups
· Develop investment memo for investment committee
· Write periodic technology research reports to the team and company
· Build a network of expert groups in Silicon Valley for technology assessment capabilities
· Attend relevant conferences and build domain expertise
· Find startups in the investment focus areas
· Help existing portfolio startups to meet the milestone objectives by providing technological information
· 10-15 years experience in relevant field
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering plus MBA or related advanced degrees are preferred
· Deep technology knowledge required
· Strong, active ties to startup and VC communities, preferably in the Bay Area.
· Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships.
· Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to write executive reports, business correspondence, and presentation materials
· Strong inter-personal, strategy oriented technology and business skills
· The ability to work effectively and cooperatively – enthusiastic and passionate team player
Please apply on ZipRecruiter
For general inquiries or job opportunities please email your comments or resume to email@example.com